Here at Banff Photo Workshops, we have created COVID-19 policies to help keep our clients safe, and still able to enjoy our beautiful outdoors. Because the situation is fluid, our policy changes based on current Provincial Health Orders, which can be found here:
Banff Photo Workshop’s COVID-19 Policies and Safety Plan
- All participants must complete a questionnaire before attending the workshop regarding symptoms, whether they’ve been in contact with anyone who has since tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, etc (SEE BELOW)
- Detailed contact information is collected for contact tracing, should it be required
- During the workshop, a mask must be worn at all times (non-medical is fine, please bring extra in case yours becomes wet)
- During the workshop, physical distancing must be observed at all times at a minimum of 2m (6 feet) between Dani and other participants
- Our group workshops are operating at a reduced size for your safety
- Gathering in enclosed spaces is prohibited. This includes car pooling.
- For GROUP WORKSHOPS all rooms are single occupancy, unless participants are from the same household bubble
- Regarding meals for GROUP WORKSHOPS; participants must provide their own meals and we will not gather to eat.