FULL DAY & MULTI DAY ADVENTURES
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FULL DAY OR MULTI DAY DO NOT INCLUDE MORAINE LAKE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT MORAINE LAKE PLEASE CONTACT ME TO CHECK SHUTTLE AVAILABILITY. ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY.
- Various locations within Banff, Yoho and Kootenay National Parks!918.75 Canadian dollars
- Spend the day photographing Ice Bubbles at Abraham Lake with me!918.75 Canadian dollars
- Various locations within Banff, Yoho and Kootenay National Parks!1,443.75 Canadian dollars
- Various locations within Banff, Yoho and Kootenay National Parks!1,968.75 Canadian dollars
- Various locations within Banff, Yoho and Kootenay National Parks!2,493.75 Canadian dollars
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING!
You'll need the full power and creative control of a Digital SLR/Mirrorless Camera to get the most out of your experience on this workshop!
A shutter release allows you to take photos without touching the camera. This helps ensure sharp photographs during longer exposures.
It is a good idea to bring a wide angle lens get as much beauty in one shot as you can. As well as a telephoto lens for long-lens landscapes.
It is always a good idea to have a few extra batteries on hand. Batteries die faster when using LiveView and in colder temps during the morning.
A tripod is a must when shooting sunrise/sunset and night photography. You will be using longer exposures and you will not be able to handhold the camera.
*extra tripods available if you don't have one*
NEUTRAL DENSITY FILTERS
ND Filters and Graduated ND Filters are good to have as they help control the light in camera. Dani can assist with any questions you may have.